Original topic:

November Security Patch for S20 Fe 5g

(Topic created on: 11-27-2021 07:56 AM)
Tabz79
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Has anyone received the November security patch? November is almost done and we are yet to receive the patch on Samsung S20 fe 5g in India. #samsungupdates #securitypatchs #SamsungIndia
14 Comments
Madhu770
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No, it's very stange that Europe regions got the November security patch on 2nd of this month itself & India did not get even till month end. I noticed same thing happened last month.
0 Likes
Tabz79
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung M42 and M52 received the November patch. Very strange. I guess they stopped the update. They might have found some major bug associated with the update.
0 Likes
Madhu770
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nope, the Europe regions got October update on 2nd - 3rd of October itself and we got the October update on 21st. The update size was same but not sure why Samsung delays the Security updates region wise.
Mallu KNR
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

It's a proof of Samsung India's poor service team. I have experienced it by asking the region unlock code from Samsung India, took days to get a response and they asked me to visit a service center! But my other two devices from UAE were unlocked by just an Email, they have sent me the codes. I have decided never to get a Samsung device from India anymore, I have also shared this information with others. UAE is always our priority now.

Siiva
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes bro, today S20 FE 4G also got November security patch!
0 Likes
Mallu KNR
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Samsung India has the worst customer service team. If you ought to buy a Samsung device better try to get from Middle East, especially UAE, Made in Vietnam, better price, you will get any updates weeks or months before it arrives in India. And Samsung UAE support is very efficient, prompt, courteous and educated. Trust me, I have two devices from UAE and one from India. S20FE 5G from India, all other regions including UAE have this update since November 1st, Samsung India's service was good earlier, then it's gone bad, now worse.

PrashiPatel
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
When every other phone including the midrangers are receiving November security patch we are still stuck with the old one
rarestone
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Most of the middle East countries received this update... But not sure why in India it is delayed. Atleast security patch should get faster release.. let's say how Indian dev team respond to 4.0 update. Jan 22 it is the estimate month.
Tabz79
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
We will receive 4.0 by the end of march 22 i guess