Original topic:

Nougat upgrade for S7

(Topic created on: 04-02-2017 10:07 AM)
Mohan
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Friends

My device recently got upgraded with nougat version. I noticed that smart calling function is not working after this upgrade. you know what I am saying once we select the contact number if we place the device close to our ear the number will dial automatically.
Did any of you also facing the same problem?
appreciate your reply.
Thanks
Mohan
0 Likes
1 Comment
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing your concern. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. This will load only a few basic applications and every downloaded application will be disabled. Don't worry, this isn't permanent. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. You will see the words "Safe Mode" displayed in the corner of your screen if done correctly. Kindly do observe the performance of the handset, regarding the concern you informed us
0 Likes