Original topic:

Nougat delay

(Topic created on: 01-25-2017 10:40 AM)
Untam3d3vil
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
We patiently waited for Beta and never got to be a part of it...then waited for the Global release on 17th Jan and still it didn't hit the phones. Today is 25th January 2017 and still waiting impatiently for #Nougat. No one here seems to be clear and no-one within Samsung India is owing up for a genuine response. So far it has been an unprofessional experience and the technical team is clueless except they know how to post a standard response pretty well. It is so unfair. Why???? is Samsung going to owe up for this especially for the flagship owners.
12 Comments
saggu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes the dad of all mobile companies is comming
agent47
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
its better to sell these so called samsung flagships and nvr buy in future! we should tell to all our frnds/collegues and relatives that not to buy samsumg mobiles any more!! equation should be 1:300. that mean each one of have galaxy flagships should tell atleast 300 frnds not to buy samsung mobiles! main prblm wid samsung is no after sales support!!!
Henit
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
wait till 4pm
0 Likes
PSG
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I don't expect anything to happen to be honest
0 Likes
Untam3d3vil
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
unfortunately no update dear
0 Likes
harry
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it's my last Samsung 😤😤
0 Likes
nickymohit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same here I have been waiting since 13th then I got to know it's for beta versions
And then waited for 17th and it didn't appear.
Although I was optimistic that within 1 or 2 days I will get it.. And now it's been 2 weeks and no sign of upadation..
India is so big market for Samsung and still they don't give us the priority accordingly..
So it's my last Samsung...
Apple seems to take care of everyone... It's a better option
nickymohit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
And no one is here to answer
0 Likes
chetan
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung you are really loosing trust, market, reputation and so many more from india. India which is the largest democracy in the world.