Original topic:

Notification sound not coming when bluetooth ear phone is connected.

(Topic created on: 01-22-2019 08:56 PM)
AT11
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi ,I am not getting notification sounds when phone is connected through bluetooth earphone.Phone is in silent mode .after removing bluetooth connection every9is normal.all this is happening after software update to 9 pie.is anyone also facing the same issue. 
9 Comments
Galaxy S
Which model of Bluetooth Earphones?
0 Likes
AT11
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
JBL
0 Likes
Galaxy S
it has a dedicated App right. So try to download and reset the setting in the app of your Earphones
0 Likes
AT11
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am not understand ,please elaborate.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Download the JBL app
connect your earphones.
now open the app and go to settings in the app.
there mostly you find Reset Settings.
click on that and restart your earphones.
This should do.
try it. in case it still doesn't work contact JBL service centre
0 Likes
AT11
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it happens when I am connecting with Samsung level u also.
0 Likes
AT11
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
is anyone also facing the same issue after pie updates, notification sound is not coming when connected through bluetooth ear phone.sound is coming only through headset.
0 Likes
AT11
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
when media output is off,then everything is ok
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Thank you for sharing your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback via Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app> BETA feedback>Send feedback>Error report>Collect log files>attach.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes