Original topic:

Notification on lock screen...s10 lite

(Topic created on: 05-11-2021 08:44 PM)
David007
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Have something to share regarding s10 lite...and want to confirm whether the same thing is happening in other devices or not..the problem is with the notification on lockscreen...After a miscall, most of the times my device fails to show that on the lock screen. Though I have set it on "icons only" but encountered the same problem when I set the toggle on "details"...is this a bug in ui 3.1 itself or anything else? Any idea guys?? Attaching a screenshot of current lockscreen notification setting for the ready reference....please help...

6 Comments
Dr_Anand
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I haven't faced any problem like this. I think you do not restart or shut down your device for long time. I suggest you everyday restart your phone once. I hope your problem is resolved after this. Thank you.
0 Likes
David007
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am that sort of person who used to shut down the device every night before sleep. So, the problem lies somewhere else I guess. Anyways, thank you for your support brother.
Dr_Anand
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Most welcome bro.
0 Likes
Archit23
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am using S10 and have faced similar issue as you described. Though i didn't think of it much earlier, now that you (and maybe others too) are reporting it maybe we will get a fix from Samsung.
0 Likes
David007
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes...this is very annoying...its not expected from a flagship device..hopefully they fix it up in their upcoming update...
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes