Original topic:

Note 9 ONE UI 2.1 Update roll out

(Topic created on: 06-16-2020 08:27 PM)
kapilrtn
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Finally The indian note 9 got one ui 2.1 update. The new firmware available on sammobile website and its around 5GB. Wait for OTA update. 

11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
wait for ota update but this time please flash that firmware from smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center which is one and only actual and recommended procedure to install any big new os or interface otherwise mobile data or wifi create issues like previous
vkihba9
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Can you please give a source to the claim which says updating OS from mobile data and WiFi interfere with the OS installation process?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bhai batate batate thak chuka hoon me aab 🤣🤣🤣better isi me hain androtecc monthly magazine kharidke khud hi dekh lena nehito Samsung developer team se puch lena....if little fluctuating wifi or mobile data is recommended then it's never been happened that same series of device will sufferd different different types of issue for same software within limited time......
0 Likes
Galaxy S
sir please tell me that you are telling downloading via mobile data or wifi can interpreted downloading update and can create serious problems than how to download the update
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
using smart switch or Odin tools or from Samsung authorised service center which is absolutely free of cost within warrenty period of device
Galaxy S
thank you sir next time I will update my device in this correct way

hopefully next update would be one ui 2.1 for A50S
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
see ...before any software or security patch update download may you noticed that there is strictly maintained ''wifi is recommended '' software update allaways need stable carrier to upload if a single bar of wifi or mobile data will fluctuate during update then it will welcome bugs inside software then you have to do factory reset again and again to clear those glitches and afterall in those cases all glitches you never can removed...I am not saying that many peoples who download software through mobile data all of them facing problems in there device..it's totally depends on your luck if you use mobile data or little fluctuating wifi to download software may sometimes software completely installed without any glitches but then also it's not the procedure at all ....and sometimes software itself has holes for which only next security patch update come to overcome that from developer team but it doesn't mean that you will welcome more software glitches over that software by totally wrong update process..thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch apk that people will get software hole free highest performance of device but repeatedly peoples do same mistake and facing different types of issues like ui lag,battery draining, poor camera performance, ghost touch, poor game performance, battery discharges faster after 20% ,charging stuck on 88% etc.
0 Likes
vkihba9
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I've never faced such issues with my device, tried multiple devices for downloading update in breaks but all of them successfully installed and no single issue faced such. please give a technical reason to support your statements.
every file download or updated from internet is received in bits of information. Android has support to download their files in bits.

strong WiFi is recommended so that the large update can be downloaded faster from the server as lots of other people are also downloading the same file as well.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes mr ..vkihba not all times it's happened if you are lucky then mobile data can also give completely update but then also it's not proper process to install software especially when software is bid or for any new interface....see your post I am using same device never faced a single issue ..my device is like champ it's because I allaways flash firmware only by using Odin or from Samsung service center....please once visit Samsung service center and just ask then which is actual procedure
0 Likes