Original topic:

NotAllS-23UltraAreEqual

(Topic created on: 03-24-2023 11:01 PM)
Evaghelos
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

My name is Evangelos. Unfortunately, I have done the mistake and bought a S+23 Ultra in Israel.

Then I discovered that the Israeli version of S-23 Ultra has the following big issues  (at least for me):

== It's not including the multiuser feature. Very big issue.

==A number of apps require to have and use the Hebrew language or present their results in Hebrew that I don't know any word neither I can understand their letters. I am not a Hebrew; I had lost my mobile during my stay in Israel and I had to replace it asap. I can't function without  a proper mobile-unfortunately s-23 (at least the Israeli version) is not the proper for me.

==Apps that are available internationally are not available either in the Play Store or the samsung Store. Even when the are  available they don't have all the features. 

So, NOT ALL S-23 ULTRA ARE EQUAL. Be aware that when you will buy a samsung mobile it may not have all the characteristics that you have seen in the advertisement.

The local samsung Israel, from the other side, is Hiding behind the telephone and doesn't help at all. In the begging the support department (support agent Rafael) they didn't even know what is multiuser feature and that it was included in the UI 5.0. Most of they don't speak English, and I had to wait until the English-speaking person arrive to support me.

I am desperately wanting the multiuser feature at least. Anyone to advice when this feature will be available in the Israeli version of UI 5.1?

My second option is to escalate the issue to Global Samsung. Can anyone provide me the conduct details of Customer Care of samsung International? Or the conduct details of CEO of samsung International?

Then my last resort it will be to replace the firmware of Israel with the International one. If any one has experience on that please contact me directly to me . I will highly appreciate your assistance in this issue. The samsung boys should ignore  that question.

I am really very desperately with such a huge company that is including the multiuser feature so late (it exists from Android 5.1) doesn't provide any information before people are spend so much money in a mobile.  For me the mobile is a tool and not a status symbol.

I need your assistance; I will be deeply obliged to every and each one that will help me to go through that awkward situation that I have been trapped.

7 Comments
Galaxy S
Multi-user support dropped from OneUI 5 beta 4.
As much as I know, none of S devices supports it at the moment.
It is available for tablets tho.
Evaghelos
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

it's good to take a look in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFeUqe_y8Bo 

When you understand the value of that feature you will the first to demand it and be disappointed about why samsung is hiding that from you soo many years. It's like Apple refusing to have to sim cards sooo many years, think about it like this.

Cheeers.

0 Likes
oriyakov
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
The video is beta video
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Video showing that feature when it was available on beta.
It was dropped from beta 4 and never came back.
You can suggest features here as a post.
Evaghelos
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Please take a look at the video at the following address:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFeUqe_y8Bo 

Please start talking about that LOUD so that samsung head that.

0 Likes
Kfeer
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
The tipster you referred isnt that reliable. In addition you can check the comments in that same video you linked, people stating it was removed in their markets too, including US, EU and more Screenshot_20230325_175852_1000068762_1679756332.jpg
IrisA
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Welcome to the Samsung Members Israel community!

I would be happy to address your complaint in the following order:

1. Samsung has no influence on external apps that are not supported in Israel. You are welcome to write the names of the apps here and consult with the community members regarding alternatives or check with the support of those applications about their availability in Israel

2. You mentioned that there are apps that only support Hebrew, we would be happy to receive more details

3. If you are interested in receiving an additional temporary user, you can back up your device and enter maintenance mode

4. We regularly forward optimization suggestions to our developer team and we also have examples of received optimization suggestions. Feel free to formulate your suggestion here, we will be happy to pass it on

0 Likes