Original topic:

Not register on network issue on s8+

(Topic created on: 11-15-2020 07:48 PM)
Pratik9000
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi i am using s8+ and after last update i am having 1 error  on my 2nd sim slot. As soon as i try to cal it says NOT REGISTER ON NETWORK and call never connects after that. I went to Vodafone and got new sim but still facing same issue. NOTE: i have used the same sim on other phone and i could able to make calls.

0 Likes
3 Comments
Galaxy S
kindly share an error report in the get help section of this app 🙏
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and to resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Pratik9000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i have tried both but still problem persists.
0 Likes