Original topic:

Not getting stable one UI 4.0 update

(Topic created on: 11-22-2021 08:27 PM)
urdadsofat
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Guys my samsung s21+ is not getting the latest stable one U.I 4.0 update idk if i am still in the beta update but i m currently on this version and i saw everyone else get the update! Ps : i live in india will i get later or do i have to do something?

10 Comments
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Are You Enrolled For Beta ?

0 Likes
urdadsofat
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I was enrolled, and i got this update and someone told I've opted out from beta but i still didn't get any update for new one uiScreenshot_20211122-194604_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
Siiva
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Brother, the update which you received recently is the stable version of One UI 4, the reason on the low size of update is that you were already on beta program hence the final stable version you got is the low-sized update.If you still have a doubt whether you're in One UI 4 or not, kindly Go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information;there you will find your phone's current One UI version
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes it means you got the stable version.
Vinusingh25
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Stable version is still yet to come...y u guys telling this Stable version...image attached mentioning date nd device for stable update.Screenshot_20211122-230521_Samsung Members_32246_1637602533.jpg
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bruhh..the users ( S21 lineup users ) that enrolled for the Beta update got the stable version as soon as the beta testing got ended. And just after some days regular S21 lineup users ( those who didn't enroll for Beta) got that 1 month before the scheduled time.

As for now only Flip3/Fold3, Note20, S20 lineup users are still on Beta version.

Ask any S21 lineup user you want they'll confirm it or just Google it or search on Youtube you'll get to know about it.
Rohit9r
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
By December End you will get it
0 Likes
Rupesh77
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The last beat update u got is the stable update...their is noting wrong with u r device
0 Likes
Rupesh77
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Beta*
0 Likes