Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Model: S10 Lite (SM-G770F)

Software Version:

G770FXXU2ATB2 / G770F0DM2ATB1/ G770FXXU2ATB2

Security patch level: 1 February 2020

My software is up to date.

I have just 7 days ago purchased S10 lite and I faced major issue of unlocking phone.

My phone doesn't accept PIN I entered, I force restart my phone but the same result. After referring some forum I came to know that there is a bug in firmware and it will need to force unlock from Samsung FindMyPhone. Luckily I have turn ON this feature is my phone so I was able to unlock my phone other wise I need to reset the phone.

This is very disappointed for new phone. Right now I'm using phone without lock which is very unsafe for me.

When this problem will fixed?

Please update.

3 Comments
jay90
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Fingerprint won't work.. If the phone is not used for 4 hours or more then user has to put PIN to unlock then finger and face work .

I have seen similar issue in other phone too with Android 10. this is related to some firmware bug

0 Likes
ppunit
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I switched from oneplus 3t to S10 lite and I observed that s10 lite Rear camera sharpness is very low as compared to 16 MP camera of 3t. while zooming Images appears lite painting. but I have not found this in oneplus. seriously optimization is urgently required.
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Remove all locks and re-register the lock.

2- Check the mentioned issue in safe mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes