Original topic:

Not able to redeem on corporate order

(Topic created on: 08-04-2022 11:20 AM)
Questor
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
It has been almost 10 days now post activation of my newly ordered s22+, which was ordered under corporate employee purchase program. I have been trying to redeem the buds 2 offer post activation of 72 hours as per the instructions, but it is still showing that this phone is not eligible. Have been trying all the support channels (chat, WhatsApp, call, e-mail) but none is able to resolve it. All are saying wait for 24-48 hours when contacted. Any suggestions to redeem it or it's a known issue and many are not able to redeem it under corporate purchase? 
7 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Questor
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi! Thank you for the inputs.
I continued with the follow-ups and finally the issue is solved. I was able to redeem the offer yesterday. Not sure how the system is working, but if it is expected to take more than 72 hours, I think it would be better if they communicate in the beginning itself to set the correct expectations and reduce unnecessary support issues.
0 Likes
BayaReddy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
How many days it took for you, i'm in the same boat, my mobile is activated week ago, still i don't see offer in For You section. Your inputs help me to claim the offer.
0 Likes
Questor
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It took 11-12 days after I started following up with support. Not sure, if that's their standard time to resolve corporate order offer redemption, but I suggest to keep following up with them by calls/e-mails.
0 Likes
BayaReddy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you sir for your kind reply
0 Likes
Questor
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You're welcome! 😊
0 Likes
Mohy_M
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

hi, did you manage to get it, how long did it take for you. I am in the same boat and has been chasing with them for the past 2 weeks with the same 24-48 hours response, but issue is still not resolved.

0 Likes