Original topic:

Not able to Get Pre-Order benefits for Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G ( Amazon - Order without Active watch)

(Topic created on: 02-17-2021 09:16 AM)
ShekharGani
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

I have pre ordered phone from Amazon ( Without Active watch - as I wanted to buy buds pro with voucher ) . 

Now I am not able to get redeem the preorder benefit . 

Amazon Says , offer was given by samsung . hence samsung has to provide you as it is in Samsung shop App. they provided below terms and condition.

https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=22889829031

Samsung says, they are not responsible as they have different terms and condition with them ( before booking also I have read terms and conditions were same )  . How customer would know . Customer will see terms and condition on selling site.  I am following up with them on terms and conditions mentioned on Amazon provided by samsung. 

if any one was able to sort the issue please help. 

16 Comments
ackynegi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
you guys have time return your orders now the samsung reduced the prices
0 Likes
ShekharGani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
return not possible unless device is damaged
0 Likes
ackynegi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
ohh ... you only can buy the buds + and watch as highlighted in an3xur 3 table in tnc.
0 Likes
ShekharGani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
this was a small part specifically for Amazon, I thought to buy buds pro and didn't opt for watch . now I am at big loss
0 Likes
ShekharGani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Just an update

I have received 4K voucher from Samsung via Message

was able to use it Samsung Shop
0 Likes
abhijeetgup
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same issue if not able to redeem an offer. As per them there is no tentative timelines by when this offer will be available to me. Moreover, can you let m eknow how did they gave you 4k voucher or is it an alternative of galaxy buds pro
0 Likes
ShekharGani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I got 4K voucher via SMS
0 Likes