Original topic:

Not able redeem Galaxy Watch 4 offer with newly purchased S22 Ultra from Amazon

(Topic created on: 10-28-2022 03:28 PM)
MdHBR
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there, can any one help how can I redeem galaxy watch 4 with my newly purchased S22 Ultra from Amazon India with offer. Currently it is showing given iemi is not activated error in Samsung shop app. Any help would be appreciated.
19 Comments
Galaxy S
Contact customer support and share your purchase details
RajkumarSah95
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
They are asking for order id but my amazon order id is not supported there.
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It was available in offline market and samsung store. It will be more better if you buy samsung phones from offline store. I got earbuds with my s22 plus offline at the same day i purchased. After purchasing you think about the offer? How aware you are? You should aware before purchase.
MdHBR
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Well Kuldeep, if you are getting 95k (Samsung store price during Diwali) phone in 72k with no cost EMI, which one will you pick? In Samsung store price I got new S22 Ultra + 2 Year Comprehensive ADP warranty (worth 14k) along with couple of Spigen cases. So, it was worth taking risk. Now I am also AWARE from my personal experience that Samsung does provide such deals that can only be redeemed from the same device after activation, I purchased Galaxy Tab S7+ LTE last year and got a keyboard cover under the similar promotion where I order that from the tablet after activating it. It is very much possible and I hope Samsung will keep there words.
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You are right but lets see my example. S22 plus price was 66,000 for 256GB varient. I baught it only in Rs 62,000 from offline market. I asked about S22 ultra the price was same or less in offline market as online. I am not fan of big display so i baught S22 plus
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If you need watch with the phone you have to leave discount.
MdHBR
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
And leaving discount makes Ultra above 1 Lak, anyways I did checked multiple offline stores here in Delhi, but all of them was giving 95+3k with watch and 89k without watch in Reliance digital, so getting the same S22 ultra in 72k was irresistible.
MdHBR
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
and just to confirm Amazon also has with offer and without offer option to purchase and I have bought with offer which makes me eligible for watch 4 promotion, let's see if I get it.
mohitk99
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It's a bundle offer you have to purchase both together