Original topic:

Not Happy With S9+ After a Year

(Topic created on: 03-15-2019 08:23 AM)
iamrOB
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I've been part of the Samsung Galaxy family since it launched Galaxy S7 Edge. This is the best phone ever. Still today I'm using it but it never let me down in any matter until and unless if any updates required.

Coming to current phone Galaxy S9+. I'm using it since a year. Until Android Pie Beta update, everything is working fine. But after it, Phone is working abnormally.(Don't know final update has been released or not) Navigation bar gestures are not working properly. Sometimes recents button works as back button. Sometimes Home button doesn't works. Most importantly phone is working Very Slow. Whichever app you open it takes some time to open or respond. Even it lags too much. And if I talk about phone's battery then it takes same time to reduce as it takes time to fast charge. Device care suggests me that I should turn off Auto sync. Now my question is who has that much time to check email each and every moment?

One more thing about Android, in last two days I've received total of around 60 updates for the apps. In which some are of back to back update. Note here all these apps are I'm using on regular basis(No game app). I've not installed any of game app. While writing this I've received another updates for around 20 apps. In which some apps are recently updated yesterday and day before yesterday. 

After all this, Now I am literally fade up with my phone and planning to move to Apple iPhone(My Mom using iPhone from last 2 years, never gets any of issues mentioned above.) 

With all due respect, I am hoping that Samsung will consider this as an opportunity and take a necessary steps/decisions for better improvement for their upcoming products. 

5 Comments
nainjatin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
it seems its only software proble. go to the service center n update its software to latest version. after it if not satisfied then u can go for the monster GALAXY S10+
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung s9 plus already got stable pie update and you can share errors directly via get help option in Samsung members app
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
who told I happy with my s9
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I love my S9+
0 Likes
Galaxy S