Original topic:

No solution to charging issues of S10 Lite by Samsung..

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 02:55 PM)
Varun013
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
This is regarding the battery charging issue being faced on my Galaxy S10 Lite since the recent June/July update. Due to the charging issues faced by me, and many other S10 Lite users after June/July update, my S10 Lite's charging is starting showing problems. When I was on April update, My phone displayed a notification for an update being available and subsequently, I downloaded the July update which was 300mb+ in size and surprisingly, the charging issue came back even on the new and replaced Type-C port that I got replaced from the Samsung Service center just 4 days back.. I have two chargers available with me, both of them being official Samsung in-box chargers. One of them is the one that came with my Galaxy S10 Lite, and the other one is that came in the box with my Samsung M30s, but the phone is charging slowly 8 out of 10 times with both of the chargers. The main issue is that the phone is dropping charging speeds from 4000mA/hour (Fast 25w) to about 1000mA/hour (Slower than 15w) as per the data by the Charge Meter app, and also the Ampere app available on Play Store. Also, switching from fast / slow charging is possible even when the phone is being charged, which should not be possible technically, and was impossible on earlier software versions too. I think the last update broke the charging speed controller software. Pls fix the issue with an update as soon as possible. I have also reported this error on the Samsung Members app, but I've got a copy paste response from there twice.
18 Comments
Rajat_29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It is software issue. You must have updated samsung usb app from samsung store
Varun013
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
What is the solution then
0 Likes
chinnuchandu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Having same issue here from last update.
Samsung usb app is not supported by s10 lite bro.
Samsung must fix this issue in August update.

0 Likes
indersingh23
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same issue with my phone ,service center solve the problem with flash-software !!
0 Likes
chinnuchandu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
You mean, now your phone getting charged normally???
0 Likes
indersingh23
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yup, super fast charge and headphone working !!
0 Likes
Members_qVGpSAq
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

After Update  sometimes problems again

0 Likes
Rajat_29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yesterday i visited care and they said my type c port has issues..but i doubt
0 Likes
Varun013
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
They always point out hardware issues. But I would still recommend you to get the port changed from Samsung, if its under warranty.
0 Likes