Original topic:

No pro mode with july update for s10lite

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 01:57 PM)
Mahi79
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung, 
We've been hearing that we will get proper pro mode for s10lite camera with july update, but it's very disappointing to see that u haven't included complete promote even with july update. 
Seriously you are taking s10lite phone for granted and not even treating it as you treated mid range phones.
Didn't expected such a pathetic after sales from your side. 
Donno why u r acting such dumb when it comes to s10Lite. 
Utter disappointment with u Samsung. 
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it's Samsung strategy to differentiate flagship and mid range flagship hense all features not for all devices.....you can notice it even in display section......most of flagships have both 4 options like adaptive display, amoled cinema, amoled photo and basic.....some device have vivid and natural......it's nothing but to differentiate them....i know that s10lite have all requirements to get pro mode all functionality but it totally depends on Samsung how and which they will give
0 Likes
Mahi79
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
even a51 and a71 which are quarter and half in price of this phone got every feature bro. I should have gone for them and saved by bucks
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I know that ......m10s have all 4 display settings which recent Flagship has ....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Samsung can easily give if they want
0 Likes
dipgggg05
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
when you say it's prograde camera..than you should give the features what makes it pro... in 40k price range this phone already falls into flsgship territory so it should be treated like that.....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes that is bad
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes