Original topic:

No more Exynos. "Please"

(Topic created on: 07-20-2020 08:17 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
This is a request to Samsung and Samsung India. Please stop sending Exynos devices to India. Even better, stop producing exynos devices. You know that it's never gonna get better. It's ok to lose at one point. You can't be the best in everything. So be it. But if you still want to keep producing exynos devices, then keep it in South Korea. I love Samsung products. But if you keep pushing exynos to India, then I'll definitely move to a different brand. Last year I pre-booked and bought S10 Plus. But this year I didn't buy any even though I liked S20 ultra. Why? I'm fed up of the issues in Exynos. I think many other Indians will also change their brand soon.
2 Comments
rp16
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes many have already lost interest in exynos. i am waiting for note 20 if its exynos 990 then finally i ll switch to iphone instead
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
The one thing that I hate most in Samsung mobiles is the custom UI and its services. It's a good UI but the bloatware, custom app store and custom services are what I dont like. Now, this exynos. It's getting worse every year. So, of course I'll move to a different brand, if it continues. My choices are Google and Apple. I do not want to move to iOS yet. So, Google would be my final choice. But will wait for a few years before I do so. Will continue with my S10 plus until then.
0 Likes