Original topic:

No confusions about 5G.

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 04:43 PM)
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Hi dear friends, I'm writing this thread after going through lot of threads about 5G not working and many are getting confused here as "is this a samsung issue or network provider issue". This thread is for all those like me who want 5G access on their Samsung beauty.

Just to remove all the confusions here
1) S22 Ultra is 5G phone (so don't worry no one fooled u when u bought the phone).
2) It needs a patch from Samsung to access 5G on all the networks be it Airtel, Jio or Vi. 
3) No issue even if u keep 2 SIMs in the phone, once the patch is released, it'll work on both the SIMs without removing any of them 
4) I spoke to Airtel day b4 and ystdy also. They told me the same thing.
So, stop screwing beautiful S22 Ultra and any other beauty u have and just wait for the patch. 

Rest is ur wish. 
19 Comments
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
On beta build update already came Screenshot_20221006_201025_Airtel.jpgScreenshot_20221006_200836_Airtel.jpg
0 Likes
garvitgoel_
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It's not about beta or non beta, s22 ultra doesn't require any type of patch or upgradation even airtel itself is claiming that
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I've just written above that I'm told by none other than Airtel executives(2 different men on 2 different days) that all the phones will require patch, some of those phones have already received it and some will receive very soon.
0 Likes
SahajOp
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Nah bro s21 fe and s22 series already have 5g enabled
0 Likes
aaRJae
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
That's absolutely right . I have already experienced it Screenshot_20221008-105117_One UI Home_1628_1665206521.jpg
Galaxy S
I have S22 Ultra, I even have the latest update but I'm not in a 5G city. Sad life. 😭🤌
rajan88
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Its only available in few cities right now.it will expand next year.
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Dear members please at least spare sometime reading the thread b4 replying. I've started this thread only to remove all the confusions.
I'm from Mumbai
5G is available in my city and my area
I'm not able to access it bcoz of no patch provided by Samsung.
Also my phone has latest sw and security patch provided by Samsung.
Please spare me your basic knowledge "where its available, which city, which area, right now only few cities " and etc etc..
0 Likes
gvs007
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
For me Airtel app says : 5g enabled device and software ready but 5g is still not working as we need to wait for patch to be released by samsung.

Running with one UI version : 4.1
Security patch level : 1st October 2022