Original topic:

No SIM CARD Management!

(Topic created on: 03-30-2022 03:46 PM)
Nafis_imtiaz
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
It's so much weird when you find your phone have dual sim card options and you bought the dual sim phone from store and come to home and seeing one there is no sim management options in the phone! Frequently talked with customer care no good response at all! I want remotely checkup but no response at all!!
17 Comments
Nafis_imtiaz
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes tried another sim. My device is not locked.
0 Likes
TheMystic
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Is the sim that is working a local sim or from the US?
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Model? It's working fine on all the Samsung phones in my home. May be you got a defective piece? Better visit a service center.
Also,can you elaborate? You mean you can't call or message using 2nd sim?

Nb: customer care is useless as far as Samsung India is concerned. They almost always give false info.
0 Likes
Nafis_imtiaz
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
S21 FE. Maybe it's defective. Sim 2 is not showing at all. Only one sim options showing in the settings. But i can insert two sim in the sim tray and its a dual sim phone
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Pls visit a service center bro..from where did you buy it?
0 Likes
Nafis_imtiaz
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
The main problem is i bought it from USA store but now I'm in Bangladesh. So Samsung will not give me service here
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Oh that's an issue. They won't even give you payed service? If you can,try contacting the store in US. They might offer a solution.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes