Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

No Complete Pro Mode for S10 Lite, Welcome September!

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 10:36 PM)
Vasilis_NG
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Today I've contacted the Official "Samsung Greece" website, with a complaint that they advertise this product as an A Grade Camera, although one of the most amazing features is missing. I felt cheated by false advertising. I picked this phone over the Samsung  Note 10 Lite for 3 Reasons: 1st ip68 rating since I work in a school environment (Which it doesn't also have ) and 2nd because of the camera, and 3rd because of the appearance of a Snapdragon Model in Europe in combination with 4500mAh battery. 

The phone is phenomenal but the lack of that feature negates my 2nd criteria. I would be better off with a Note 9s from Xiaomi that provides all that and has a somewhat splash-proof protection and a gorilla glass on the back, which I recently sold to my brother to get the Samsung phone, which is lighter and would surpass the Xiaomi Phone, plus it had the 1080p Steady Shot of the S20. 

Long Story Short, I can't return it since it's opened up, I own it approximately 2 Days, and I'm already selling it. I'm saying goodbye to Samsung again, since the battery optimization is really bad to the rest of the available models and the price point is unrealistic to the current market. 

If it was a software issue they would have done it already but I think they can't..

Trivia info. My 2nd brother owns a Galaxy A71 which has the awesome Pro Mode of S7 and other S series phones, though the Official Service of Samsung that has two testing phones, A) the A50 and B) the A71 lack those features. (I guess an update fix)

It seems that Samsung has lost its way and maybe skips this feature from this awesome phone to justify the bad Exynos "Top" Tier overpriced phones. 

Your employee stated it's our policy we can't have it returned to us or upgrade you since you felt cheated from false marketing, even though I stated that as a Family we've been buying Samsung Devices a long time now. From the S2, S4, Tab S2, S7 EdgeX2, S10Lite (A joke of a phone), and a Sasmung TV. 

We've paid more than enough to your company, enjoy it, since it lasted too long. 

Cya

p.s. I'll come back if you enroll this feature and everything will go away!!,

But hey tik tok....

If I sell my phone too soon, no more looking back or for Samsung TV, phones, Tablets and other Watches, Fridges or whatever else you're selling , not my friends, not my Family who  are already over to Xiaomi or Apple (budget related), and always asking me which phone to get. Guess what,  everyone owns a Xiaomi but a few exceptions. I thought this S10 Lite would be your comeback, but I guess it's not Yet. Everyone in my family was a fan until S7 Edge, since the S2 lineup or even before...

tick tok Samsung.... T i  k.... T...o...k

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Iman_irema
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Screenshot_20200907-080944_Camera.jpg

Screenshot_20200907-080952_Camera.jpg

Screenshot_20200907-081003_Camera.jpg

Hi guys, sorry about that. I also own a s10lite device. I updated mine to oneui 2.5 yesterday. And i think they've got the modes you were talking about covered. 

View solution in context

2 Comments
Vasilis_NG
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Yes, the solution is to buy a different phone!!! 

Thank you!!

0 Likes
Solution
Iman_irema
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Screenshot_20200907-080944_Camera.jpg

Screenshot_20200907-080952_Camera.jpg

Screenshot_20200907-081003_Camera.jpg

Hi guys, sorry about that. I also own a s10lite device. I updated mine to oneui 2.5 yesterday. And i think they've got the modes you were talking about covered.