Original topic:

No Charger in Box

(Topic created on: 08-19-2021 09:31 AM)
sammy25
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Yesterday one of the user posted about the same issue  and I think it should be put in notice at samsung.

The so called "protecting environment step" of not giving charger is just BS. Samsung blindly copies money making tactics of Apple.

I think Samsung should give the choice to customers as free optional accessory and make them aware every time the customers opt for charger that if they don't choose charger they may help in reducing environmental load.

In this way only the needy customers will opt for charger and customers will become more aware of saving the environment.

I really liked the approach of Xiaomi during mi11 launch ,they gave the option to customers of choosing /not choosing the charger and that too free of cost.

What Samsung is doing is just low level money making tactic. 

Where is the difference between Apple amd Samsung?

There must be!
12 Comments
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Agree.
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
This is purely with the intention of making money, nothing else.
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Exactly
MemberAnju
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung has changed his in box charger policy. That's why you have to buy it from Samsung store.
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Thats what I am saying why should we buy the charger, afterall the reason samsung gave for removing the charger was to protect the environment but we all know that is not the real motive.
Make the charger an optional free accessory. Give Customer the choice to choose.
0 Likes
MemberAnju
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You are absolutely right 100
Vinusingh25
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Exactly brother..samsung is jst making money in the name of environment...hope one day samsung become like nokia 🤞
0 Likes
MemberAnju
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Nice,
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Are bhai bhai bhai... nokia na banwao😅. But yes samsung should recalibrate their policies.
0 Likes