Original topic:

No 5g support

(Topic created on: 11-24-2022 09:58 PM)
ALIJANOO
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung team,

It's 25 of November 2022 but still no 5g support even Samsung committed mid of November really very late for software update and still no November security patch, fed up with Samsung devices and services it's my last device of Samsung next I'll go for iPhone or MI or one plus.
0 Likes
10 Comments
ALIJANOO
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I know it but still in airtel showing model is not supported even I m using s21 ultra.
0 Likes
ALIJANOO
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No u r wrong I visited to airtel store they accepted that I need to wait software update, bcuz I m staying 5g area.
0 Likes
techki
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Which model
0 Likes
ALIJANOO
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
S21 ultra
0 Likes
SubhrajitCk
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi..
As mentioned in the above comment,5G is already enabled with one ui 5 and the update rollout is already going on..
There are certain areas in a particular city where 5g is available..
Galaxy S
I Am Using Z Fold 2 And My Device Is On One UI 4.1.1, Am Able To Use Airtel 5G In Areas Where 5G Is Enabled
0 Likes
AphiptyTwoS
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Does ZF2 supports all of the available 5G bands?
Galaxy S
Unable To Confirm This...If U Can Elaborate The Band's I Will Search In My Phone And Get Back To U
0 Likes
xRahul
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung has released only Airtel network update, but for Jio samsung doing so much late for the same. Don't know the reason of this failure but the update is coming also late. How samsung choosen their device to be update, that is also a concern. I'm using S20fe5G and in a 5G area.. still unable to get the services. Where my a73 got the jio network update and 5G is working properly.
Complete failure of samsung