Original topic:

Next Galaxy feature #suggestion #InnovationLab

(Topic created on: 01-24-2022 04:25 PM)
Varun013
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
After suggesting a feature to add date and time watermark for camera photos (waiting to be implemented), another feature I would like to see in the next One UI update is "Picking up the phone to lower ringtone volume".

There must be a feature where ringtone volume (during incoming call) drops to 10% or less (user customisable) when the phone detects motion (picked up from a surface).

I am not sure how other brands have implemented this, but addition of this feature would benefit a lot of the users.

Thanks and regards.
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Ok
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Date watermark is already present.
0 Likes
Varun013
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Pls let me know how to enable it.
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Open the photo in Gallery > Go to Edit > Then select the Smiley in the bottom > Stickers > Calendar icon > Select the watermark style of your choice for date.
0 Likes
Varun013
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I know that very well buddy. There's a difference between taking the pain of editing every photograph after clicking it, AND the phone automatically pasting date and time watermark on bottom left / right of every photo as soon as the shutter is pressed..

Thanks for the information you shared, though.
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, that true brother. I get you. I thought you wanted it for a specific photo. No problem 😊
0 Likes
MRS95
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes it's really wanted feature. Please share this until they implemented
0 Likes
Varun013
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung implemented it in One UI 5. Kudos to everyone.
0 Likes