Original topic:

🎉🎊New update for Galaxy S10 Series🎊🎉

(Topic created on: 10-31-2019 01:05 PM)
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

For a change, Samsung is rolling out an important update for the unlocked Galaxy S10 alongside the carrier-locked variants. The major feature update that brings multiple Galaxy Note 10 features to the Galaxy S10 was released for T-Mobile and other carriers earlier this week and is now available for download on unlocked devices. It comes with software version G97*U1UEU2BSIP and includes the October 2019 security patch.

The Galaxy Note 10 had quite a few software tricks up its sleeve when it was launched in August, but it wasn’t long before Samsung brought all of those to the Galaxy S10 series as well. Once the new update is installed, Galaxy S10 owners can enjoy a slew of new camera features, including AR Doodle, a dedicated Night mode and Hyperlapse mode for the front-facing camera, and Night mode for the telephoto rear camera (S10 and S10+ only).

They can also use their Galaxy S10 with Samsung DeX on a PC and instantly connect to Microsoft’s Your Phone Companion app on Windows by using the dedicated Link to Windows shortcut in the notification shade. That’s not all: The update also introduces the Dynamic Lock screen feature and an enhanced video editor that supports adding subtitles to videos and stitching multiple video clips together.

Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Android-10-Beta-locking-people-out/td-p/2689821
See even u copy news frm sammobile....frst look in urself...then commnt on others...hv an awsm day
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
All i wanted to say was do a little digging.. i post stuff which is relevant to Indian Community.. your post was misleading.. T - Mobile have nothing to do with India.. India has exynos chipset and US has snapdragon.. updates come to exynos first and then snapdragon.. its ok you made a mistake there's no need to be furious..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hmm yes that is US specific career and nothing to do with indian S10 series.
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
u r ri8...bt Indian region samsumg smartphns never gt any update frst
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
so we hv to predict whts going to come in the nxt update...by lukng at updates going on in us and european countries
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Looking at these updates. This is the update which we recieved with the September patch and FYI American carriers are the slowest in giving updates.
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
tht u cn tell...i'll accpt tht it came on septmbr...if I hv remember tht...i would never post this story...
Galaxy S
Locked devices recieved updates after the unlocked ones.
0 Likes
Arsum
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Awesome 😍
Plz Like My Post Too 😊☺️🙃🙂🙏
and Help me win the Contest. ♥️

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Diwali-With-Galaxy/td-p/2617931
0 Likes
Akaiz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
these features needs to be added to Note 9 as well..
0 Likes