Original topic:

🎉🎊New update for Galaxy S10 Series🎊🎉

(Topic created on: 10-31-2019 01:35 PM)
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

For a change, Samsung is rolling out an important update for the unlocked Galaxy S10 alongside the carrier-locked variants. The major feature update that brings multiple Galaxy Note 10 features to the Galaxy S10 was released for T-Mobile and other carriers earlier this week and is now available for download on unlocked devices. It comes with software version G97*U1UEU2BSIP and includes the October 2019 security patch.

The Galaxy Note 10 had quite a few software tricks up its sleeve when it was launched in August, but it wasn’t long before Samsung brought all of those to the Galaxy S10 series as well. Once the new update is installed, Galaxy S10 owners can enjoy a slew of new camera features, including AR Doodle, a dedicated Night mode and Hyperlapse mode for the front-facing camera, and Night mode for the telephoto rear camera (S10 and S10+ only).

They can also use their Galaxy S10 with Samsung DeX on a PC and instantly connect to Microsoft’s Your Phone Companion app on Windows by using the dedicated Link to Windows shortcut in the notification shade. That’s not all: The update also introduces the Dynamic Lock screen feature and an enhanced video editor that supports adding subtitles to videos and stitching multiple video clips together.

22 Comments
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
this update is already out in India way back.. dont just copy paste someone's article from The US
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
have I written anywhr in india or us??
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I am sorry you dont know how it works.. Community for all regions is different.. why do you think in community section you are getting only posts from Indians and about diwali?? Do a little digging before you post something..
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Also in your post it mentions T - Mobile.. which is a carrier in US.. so that confirms you have copied some article from US.. 🤣🤣
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
are u a tipster...samsung ceo...devloper team membr of samsung???I m sure u must hv gt news frm somewhr
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
and if it mentions US means I hv copied it frm us sites...wht an intellignt u are my frnd...
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
hv u ever heard a website name gsm arena...sammobile...galaxy club...all about samsung....if yes...visit those...
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
and sorry brothr...I copied it...I m nt a membr of samsung dev team...nt a tipster...neithr a leakster...nor samsung is my company
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
see i saw one of ur post which ws copied frm sammobile...why hv copied it..put up ur own news...why coping frm sammobile...WE NEED TO COPY FRM THEIR...go put up ur own news...