Original topic:

New update doesnt have the front camera hide option

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 04:35 PM)
SarahKhan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am very disappointed in Samsung to remove the option of hiding the front camera! if they don't address this issue and fix it i may not be a samsung's loyal customer anymore! the black hole on the front screen is really annoying! 
16 Comments
SarahKhan
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
will it just bring the black notification bar which covers the front camera also? i tried it and the only thing it did is to show the black notification bar which has covered the front camera, so it doesnt appear aa stand alone on the screen.. is that this app for?
0 Likes
Naniishere
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I could not understand your question. Could you rephrase it for me
0 Likes
SarahKhan
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
this app just brought the black boarder on the top to cover the front camera. is that how it works to hide the front camera notch?

Screenshot_20210203-104543_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Naniishere
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes. It cover the front camera also
Galaxy S
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/How-To-Hide-The-Camera-Cutout-Punch-Hole-In-Note-10-...

I dont know if this still applies or work, i posted it 2 years ago amd it was 100% working.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You can also request samsung europe or usa developers on the forums there to take this into consideration, i have been active over there and their support is much better and have actual abilities to deliver the message you want. We submitted already a request to change the number of icons in a folder from 9 to 12 as it was previously, they will take it into consideration and hopefully will come with the next update, so they listen and it's worth trying.
0 Likes
MOOO01
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Really not at all satisfied with front camera 😒..please update new setting ...
0 Likes