Original topic:

New bug identified in S10

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 03:30 PM)
User28
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
After the recent May security patch update,  today i enabled the developer options and the moment i enabled GPU watch, the settings app crased. It started to crash continuously the moment i opend it every time. So from the app properties i had force stop it, cleared its cache and restarted the phone. This is the only solution i found to stop the crashing. Reported to samsung. Has anybody observed this?

4 Comments
Galaxy S
my S10 screen has weird green tint on black colours.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
can you give screenshot of GPU watch?
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
2 things you can do right now ...first one is just flash last firmware from Odin or from service center or factory reset your device once..because I think some software glitches present which possibly came from last update..and 2nd don't do anything but just do this👉when you entered in developer option, then you can found'' bug report ''at top most section of it..click on it ...then click on ''full report '' ...few minutes later you can notice one report sending option will be shown in notification panal....click that to post...post it by email ( use Samsung inbuilt email app) and send that report to membersindia@samsung.com...developer will look after and fix that afterwards.........
0 Likes