Post updating my S21Ultra to One UI 5.0, I had noticed that Good Lock has added a new module called " RegiStar" in the Life up section (initially it will be at the extreme end of it).
This provides plenty of customizations such as,
1. Settings menu can be rearrange.
2. Specific settings can only be shown
3. Setting change history can be tracked and saved
4. Our samsung account's email address in the settings can be hide.
5. There are tons of options now for side key press And hold action . (previously there were only three, I guess.)
6. Last and my favorite is the back tap action. Here we can select a specific action to trigger when we double or Tripple tap at the back of the device. Taking screenshot, awakening Google assistant, opening a specific app are few examples.
So guys, update your Good lock app and enjoy.
Good luck 👍
I do like the Back-Tap action, but the only problem is a running in background notification in the notification panel, I tried to turn off the notification but there's no way to turn off or hide that notification. I don't know whether it drains the battery or not.
Yes got it. 🙌 But my only concern is will it drain the battery in the background? Because when I open to close all the app from recently opened apps, it shows on top registar is running in background.