Original topic:

Never trust on Samsung

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 01:55 PM)
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung is selling cheap and defective products in name of premium products like Buds plus and Buds pro, Galaxy watches, some fancy phone with name of Ulta plus... After selling they pushes updates and then trouble starts. My all product of samsung faces same issues. After update both S9+ and S10+ starts flickering screen with green tint. Right side BUDS+ drains more battery then left one.

Not even me, thousands of people facing these issue from 2 months but samsung niether acknowledged them nor provided solution.

I request all to you be carefull while spending hard earned money on them. Read reviews and issue in forum before buying samsung products.

Now thousands of people feel that chines phones were reliable than samsung. Find more proper alternatives.
17 Comments
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
s10 + User

IMG-20200907-WA0009_1025.jpg

IMG-20200907-WA0008_1215.jpg

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
😱
0 Likes
SudhirSahani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
mine buds+ too faces same issue many times
0 Likes
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I pledge never buy any samsung products
Galaxy S
Me too😤😤
Schoolboy26
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am having a good experience with my S10+ so far, the s8 before that. Same with my wife's Note 20U. minor software hiccups here and there but nothing that can't be managed. our buds however are an entirely different story. if you want to listen to some music it's okay. however it doesn't even come close in justifying the 10k+ price tag it comes with. call quality, noise isolation **bleep** balls. I am happy with the Sennheiser MTW 2.
Schoolboy26
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
maa chudaye Buds.
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I agree with that...
0 Likes