Original topic:

Network

(Topic created on: 05-11-2021 11:09 PM)
manoj_kandasamy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Why mobile network is very very slow on some apps . When I use YouTube my mobile network was fast but at the same time if I open chrome or uc browser  mobile network was dead slow can I know the reason if I download movie means it goes 1kb/s .
If go on YouTube at the same time my network works good and fast . I don't understand why this happening.. can u tell me about this??..

I'm using samsung galaxy s20 plus . I don't expect this much problems on samsung flagship mobile...
6 Comments
SsoumyaRanjan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
There is no problem with the application bro ,
The problem is the server of the website that you have reached is slow .

And another thing is only if u open chrome or UC browser and don't browse any thing ,or if u stay on a single web page then the speed will automatically decreases.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Even if I download any more it takes more than 4 hors to download if I download anything in playstore what ever size 2 gb or 3 gb takes upto 5 mins minimum max 10 mins only ..
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
It depends on websites server ping. All websites have their latency because they need their own server latency example if you try to download something from Japanese server your download speed will automatically decrease because of distance between India and Japan. Also another example if you want to watch an anime in 720P you'll get annoyed because of it's latency.
Try to use broadband with Wi-Fi router for good internet access 😉
Galaxy S
All of this is happening due to often times carrier allot more bandwidth for Youtube,playstore or netflix , try reaching out your carrier
0 Likes
Dr_Anand
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You can try by changing DNS, sometimes DNS is responsible for speed. Change your DNS and try again. I hope you get better speed.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes