Original topic:

Network

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 09:57 PM)
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I am using S10 and using airtel sim. I see that most of the time the airtel signal bars in my device will be 2 or 3 bars. I don have any issue in calling or browsing. In my a51 device the airtel signal is full. Is anyone facing this same issue. Plz reply. 
13 Comments
Galaxy S
S10 plus here, no such issues, go to a place with strong network coverage or near a cell tower and check the bars. You can also download 'network cell info' and check your signal strength on both phones.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Oh k thanks for the info will check it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
U canot blame to your device it is network issue of airtel simcard depend on your area.
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
same issue here from the beginning, I am using s10 and compared it with oneplus 7. most probably the exynos issue
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no it's not exynos issue bro ... it's totally depends on area coverage and signal of that particular network provider ...you can't compare with one plus..because in Samsung developers already worked to stop maximum radiation from bandwidth hence network traffic produced and device will heat a little than other devices...one plus shows it's sar value o.56 something but practically it's much more higher and we don't believe in those bogus Chinese handsets which security system even unknown as previously millions of people data hacked
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
then tell how is this possible, I have both oneplus7 and s10 both have airtel sims. And samsung bars and internet speed is always slower
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro ..I told you already that Samsung make their flagship such a way that it prevents maximum radiation due to produce traffic in network bandwidth thatswhy it little less than other brand..Wireless channels have multi path fading i.e. even if two antennas in your phone are separated by a very small distance due to the combining of multiple components of the transmitted signal to your mobile phone is random, the signal strength may vary drastically. if the two components are in phase, the signal gets boosted up and if they are out of phase, they cancel out. it's happened beacuse of phase and path difference of the two signals that are coming from two different base stations
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it's good that you are speaking technically though the head SAR value maybe low but body value is more than oneplus. And when you get into usability aspect samsung does suffer.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I am using s9 ....in my area airtel tower is not here nearby so I get less signal where in my other handset Nokia it shows full signal ... but when I entered 210 km from my home in advanced Lte zone then I get full signal ... it's clearly indicating that Samsung developers allaways working to avoid maximum radiation bandwidth ....otherwise in high lte circular if your device will not get full signal then it's gurrentee your software fault... and it's quite possible if you basically use mobile data or wifi to install software in especially Samsung devices as Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company hence anything mysterious can be happened by software loop holes formation over software
0 Likes