Original topic:

Network and wifi connectivity issues after stable One UI 5.0 update

(Topic created on: 11-06-2022 09:31 AM)
DrBipinPrajapati
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I joined beta programme for one UI 5.0 with my s22 ultra. It was going fine till release of stable update. After receiving stable One UI 5.0 update,the phone struggles with mobile as well as wifi connectivity issues. This happened only after Stable One UI 5.00 update. 
10 Comments
Being_human
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes phone is taking more time to detect nearby wifi
Galaxy S
Samsung is must look into the matter and provide update patch to bring an immediate solution.
Sreeram112233
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes network speed is reduced on mobile data. In the same location, before oneui 5 and after the speeds are showing different. Previously i was getting 50mbps+...... Now only 20-30 mbps
Galaxy S
It happened to my phone too... not just mobile data, but receiving a proper call is also a problem now! S22U One UI 5 is 👎
Members_0M82rPJ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have the same issue. When I navigate to settings and then to connections and then mobile networks, the settings app freezes. Besides, 5G signal is struggling since the Android 13 update.

My experience with problems on a mobile device since launch and by updates and how features get eliminated by every new version or update was the worst on my S22 Ultra. I had never an annoying problem on the S8 or S10 and even on the bad Exynos Note 20 Ultra! S22 Ultra is the biggest failure of Samsung on hardware and software basis!

Galaxy S
If there are number of Samsung S22 Ultra users facing similar issues related network reception,then Samsung should take this issue seriously to find out bugs of One UI 5.0 and bring the patch to resolve it soon.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Note: Any prompt that says "Authentication Error" is related to an incorrect password. Please contact your Internet Service Provider for assistance regarding changing your Wi-Fi network password.

1: Settings >> Connections >> Wi-Fi >> W-Fi network >> Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

2: Reset Network Settings: Setting >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Network Setting.

3: Restart the Router and Mobile Device. Switch off your Router (at the wall or with the power button on the router) and wait for 2-3 minutes before switching it on. While you're waiting, press the Power button on your mobile device and select Restart.

Once the router has been successfully connected to the internet again, try to connect to your network on your mobile device.

Make sure there is no interference between the router and your mobile device. Concrete walls, fridges, and microwaves can all interrupt the Wi-Fi signal.

4: Disable flight mode. Find the Airplane/Flight mode option and turn it off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

Galaxy S
I have already dome all the reset procedures several times before posting my issues. It didn't bring any satisfactory solution.Issue still persists.Already sent Error report to help section of Samsung Members Application too. I am still there where I was earlier.
AJ_134
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I've also been having the same issues with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+

The device starts losing connection once I open any app that requires it (playing Genshin Impact for example), while all my other house devices still have it. I didn't have any of this until I updated to the 5.0 One UI. 

I've already tried everything, from resetting network settings to factory resetting the whole device yet still nothing has worked.