Original topic:

Network Settings Issue in Galaxy S21 Ultra and Galaxy S20+

(Topic created on: 07-15-2021 01:56 PM)
aprameyarajput
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

My 15 month old Samsung Galaxy S20+ started giving network related issues. VoLTE on-off switch became missing under the Mobile Networks tab in Connections Menu. I made frequent complaints to customer care to no resolve. Despite resetting to factory settings nothing happened. I was advised to get the device to a service center where I was given an estimate of Rs 24500 for replacement of motherboard to fix this issue.

Instead I chose to buy the new Samsung Galaxy S21. The new unboxed product had no network issues and showed the Volte toggle switches in Mobile networks tab. But within 12 hours I received a firmware upgrade and the new device has started showing the same problem as in the Galaxy S20+.

I have spent more than 1lac by upgrading to a new device only to realise that in all probability my original device did not have a hardware issue. Moreover I am still running around to service centers to fix the new Samsung Galxy S21 Ultra.

Having been a loyal Samsung S series user since a decade, I believe its time to switch to another brand. 

2 Comments
VishnuAsok
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You are covered under full warranty for 14 days. Go to service center and request for DOA certificate and ask for replacement. They will do it. Did you buy it from Amazon or smasung shop online?
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes