Network Issue

(Topic created on: 02-24-2020 06:42 PM)
Mnkpz
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Samsung,

i am a samsung galaxy S10 plus user.

some times i have observed after 24 to 48 hrs 4G volte network Signal automatically fluctuate and after 10 second working fine.

tell me it is a some software bugs or other issue and if it is bugs then how to fix.

Regard,

Manoj Pandey

8 Comments
jitumangla
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i think its just normal network issue
0 Likes
jitumangla
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
my M20 also sometime lost their networks of 4G tower but when i restart my phone the network is come back so i think its just area wise network issue
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I am also facing similar behavior, not sure if this is bug but on my wife Oneplus 7 the network is pretty stable.
Mnkpz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
who is batter one plus 7 pro or s10 plus
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Without any doubt Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus far superior phone than Oneplus 7, basically there is no comparison. S10+ wins the race in any aspect, even though Oneplus 7 has SD855 but it's too laggy phone. I won't suggest anyone to buy Oneplus 7 at all. Samsung flagship phones have brilliant display once you are addictited to it you wont like any other phone screen.
Mnkpz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ok
but maximum yautuber are speaking one plus 7t pro is one of the best flagship phone in India and 90hz display is very Very smooth
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I don't know about 7T Pro but I am very happy to own S10+ not the paper weight like 7 Pro or 7T Pro
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Kindly follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue in your device.

1) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect).

2) Search for the Network Manually via following path (Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search).

3) Perform the reset network setting (Go to the settings>>general management>>reset>>reset network settings).

4) If still issue persists then we would suggest you to contact your service provider.

For further assistance, kindly visit the nearby Samsung service centre for the physical inspection of the device. The address details of Samsung Service Centres are available at our website. Please click on the link mentioned below to get more information:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members