Original topic:

Netflix isn't working..

(Topic created on: 11-08-2019 09:50 AM)
vishwasb
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Ever since I have updated the phone to beta Netflix isn't available. 

11 Comments
TomCatEspada
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I can't even see netflix app on play store
0 Likes
vishwasb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Now I know why are so confident about this now.. you've used Windows the entire OS was beta. just kidding 😆
0 Likes
vishwasb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
that's what.. I'm just frustrated with this now..
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
That's the whole point of a beta version, there are bugs, you are supposed to report them instead of being frustrated by them.
vishwasb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
1whoshallnotbenamed I had to reset my phone twice because of the lock screen issue.. phone was locked in an early morning it was so inconvenient for me. I couldn't find a way how to uninstall beta and go back to the original version.
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I can understand what you are saying bro. But there are these terms and conditions one has to agree on before installing beta versions of software. I for myself was a windows phone owner for a long time and also a member of windows insider program. I still remember when I had to backup my data and reset my device several times a day.😅
TomCatEspada
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yeh well I think they must fix it soon ASAP
0 Likes
ASBatth
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
which phone are you using? make sure your device software is up to date or updated to the latest software
0 Likes
ASBatth
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
go to Google .com & search for different versions of APK. files available do wnload & install the version suited for your device
0 Likes