Original topic:

Netflix bad streaming quality on S10

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 09:33 PM)
yahooankit
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
While watching netflix, typically during dark scenes or scenes with low light, typically you may notice colour contours. This is typically because video payback is not fullHD and pixcelated colours.
Not sure if anyone has noticed this or have a resolution of how to improve netflix quality on s10.
Although I have FullHd Plan and typically I watch on wifi broadband with 100mbps line.
Even if I try to download video on full quality it still payback is not like fullHD.

This is quite old issue and before with some internet post (dated2020), I learned that netflix on s10 does not support fullHD 
Not sure 8f this situation has improved.
But its seems quite unfortunate to buy such expensive device and it's has issues to playback fullHD on one's top OTT app.

Looking for suggestions.

5 Comments
Galaxy S
I had this problem in S10 Plus. Clearing the data of Netflix app resolved the issue for me. Please try it and accept this as a solution if it works for you.
yahooankit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
But it did not helped me..
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
yahooankit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello support, why should you request me to send logs?
You can open app and verify if you really want to help
0 Likes
yahooankit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello support you never replied me
0 Likes