Need your valuable opinion

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 02:17 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
 Please give your honest opinion.
I currently own an S20 plus and I plan to upgrade my phone this month(to a future proof 5G phone).
I am really confused between Samsung S21 series and iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Has anyone already been in a similar situation?
What decision did you take?
Are you happy with that decision now?

What should I choose?

Please suggest.
10 Comments
Galaxy S
Honestly stick with your S20+,if its going good..5g is still like dilli abhi bahut durr hai .aa bhi gaya to kaun sa apne ko supersonic speed milne wala hai..4g ki hi condition kharab hai..to 5g filahal bas ek new word hai..or marketing strategy
Galaxy S
Wait for another year or two, 5G is still a couple of years away and you will get better options in 2023
S20FE5G865
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it is not necessary to upgrade stick with s20 5G will take time
Galaxy S
iPhone is better than Samsung. Samsung flagship also have ads in galaxy stores and etc wtc but ios is maintaining its standard.
I think you should but iPhone 😌 but wait for next series so that notch will be removed in iPhone 😅
Tejastjj
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
even iPhone has ads in their app store but it's neatly executed.
Galaxy S
Galaxy store is so comparable with Xiaomi apps😂😂. Even weather app is showing bad Ads😑 on top
0 Likes
DrQaisar
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have recently upgraded to s21 ultra from s20 ultra and I am very much satisfied with the quality and performance of 21 ultra especially camera, S pen, Battery, Smoothness, Design etc. Leaving aside 5G which isn't available yet, it's really a beast, I'm able to use the same S pen on both my Note 10 pluse & s21 ultra.
hammad1234
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You should go with s21 series. I has best,brightest and bezelless display,better camera and best zoom, more attractive design. It is protected by toughest gorilla glass victous. It's exynos 2100 is more power efficient with integrated 5G modem. It is best.
A-
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro , I would suggest you to stick with your S20 plus ,for an year atleast, if it is in proper working condition.
Because it would take atleat 1 year for 5G to settle completely in India or Maybe Less than a year. But Please think once before you buy .
And Choosing phone is completely up to you , my friend , if you think you had great experience with Samsung while using S20 plus, then you can surely Go for S21 .
If you think that you were disappointed by Samsung then there is no harm in Trying iPhone.
I hope you are getting my point.
Have a nice day. 🤝