Original topic:

Need my old keyboard back.

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 09:17 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
I am done with this s/h/i/t. The new oneUI 2.1 keyboard is fu'ck'ed. I feel like throwing my phone. It cannot even translate a normal word when using my state language. This keyboard erased all of my personalized text and now this. 

Either release a new update or add an option to have the old one back. 

PS. I'm talking about 6 years of predictive text that my samsung keyboard learned. 
8 Comments
AlwynHenry
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
dude if you have problem with that keyboard try using gboard
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
dude wow 👏🏽

I'm talking about 6 years of predictive text that my samsung keyboard learned. 
AlwynHenry
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
ohh sorry 😋
Galaxy S
Bro, translation kisme kar rehe ho..English to hindi and hind to English ho raha hai..and true even i lost my previously saved predictive texts..that day you asked about multilingual, thy haven't provided it..ha thoda bahut automatically predict kar raha hai..but not like actual multilingual..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
This translation is the one which translates and types at the same time. Not the new one. This was present pn the old keyboard.

on the older keyboard I could translate and type on the go. but here if I type it first writes the english one then if it wants, shows the translated word or stays in english.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
@Sidhabhi ook at this. this keyboard is actually f u c k e d . He is facing the same problem I have.

https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxys10/comments/fy8r2b/auto_translate_using_samsung_keyboard_not_working...
melasang
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same here bro.. facing exact issue.. every time i have to hit the whole words..it doesn't remember even a word now.. tried restoring from cloud but same, not solved.. i don't know where to review.. their site?
L01sLan3
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

this new keyboard is the worst. Can't we get the old one back? So much easier to use! 

I use 2 languages and its mixing up both.  Agree with you about the years of predictive text.

#epicfail 

0 Likes