Original topic:

Need Suggestion - A Series vs M series

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 07:54 PM)
rajeev05ranjan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have to buy a Samsung budget phone for basic use (i.e. no CPU or RAM stressing usages). I am looking at a budget of around 20,000. 
Can someone help me with recommendations around Samsung (or other brand). Also, I am curious to know the difference between A series and M series Samsung phones in terms of hardware, software and support. 

Can anyone help me? 
6 Comments
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I'll suggest you to go for A series and if you can go a good one(costly 😂). There are several reports of M series phones facing issues in long term and recently before lockdown I visited my local Samsung store the store manager himself told me about issues M series phones are facing.
0 Likes
ks4
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Go fo for A series Definitely A 52 would be a budget friendly option

A series provide some flagship features in the budget midrange phones .
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
A52 is flagship killer experience 😍
0 Likes
Galaxy S
From Samsung
A51 (Highly recommend)
M31s
M51
F62 ( You can also consider it as 1st choice)

Above 20k if you want then A52 cost around 26k-27k

From other brands, go with Moto G60. Cleanest UI. You'll love it.

0 Likes
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Moto g60
Redmi note 10 pro
Realme 8 pro
Realme x7 (5g)
Or
If u want particularly from Samsung choose A series devices for best software experience and u will have features like goodlock, carrier aggregation where M series doesn't have these except big battery
Choose a51 it is an year old mobile but it will get android 13
0 Likes
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Here are some of my suggestions

1. M42 ( has all premium A series features and 5g exvept for a FHD display n high refresh rate )

2. M51 for the minster battery and great overall package.

3. You can also consider Moto G60 for its display and price to performance ratio and stock android.

4. MOTO G 5G for the brilliamt specs.
( Note : Moto devices have a very neutral xamera and don't have that rich HDR as Samsung gives, but the stock android won't give you any lags ie ads which now a days Samsung is giving in every series )

5. Samsung F62 for its processor and good specs.
0 Likes