Need SD CARD support back.

(Topic created on: 07-16-2021 07:00 AM)
Avra
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Samsung. 
Not to complain but a suggestion.
Please include SD card slot in your High end smartphones. This is unacceptable for most customers that a company like Samsung is following Apple just to earn more money. 
SD card slot inclusion in all high end smartphones again will be highly appreciated. 😊

SD CARD is something where I can keep stuffs like 4k, 8k records, lots of music, movies, memorable pictures if I buy 512gb or 1TB external storage. 
But it's pain in ass if SD support is not there I have to keep on transferring files from mobile to laptop. Mobile was built to carry telephone along and smartphone changed everything, now we can carry everything but the exclusion of SD card is just like sending a soldier in the battlefield without proper artillery support. 😑

I always hated Apple but now I started disliking Samsung too. 😒

I have been always a Samsung customer I want to stay a Samsung customer but if I stop getting the facility which I love the most I will have to shift my interest on some other brand. I know that will be not a big deal for you but still. 😊 
Bring SD card support back. It will be highly appreciated. 👈🙏
5 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Most companies have followed this trend of removing microSD card slot now.
They are doing it to reduce their hassle both physical and software wise.
Only high end option which still has microSD is Sony Xperia.
In India, there is no option at all.
vinusingh92
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
1 vote from my side brother....m with u👍
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
On this note... i am still wondering even if we get an SD card support, when we will get the option to move apps to sd card... since i had a throwback, like i had J5 8gb... and it Literal don't have any storage... like not even space to update the basic apps... so external SD is pretty useless actually..

Also it drains the battery..

(Its useful only for people who uses their phone as a Camera, since for the transfer of Files)
0 Likes
Avra
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You can't transfer all kinda apps to your SD card, as I keep almost 80% of apps in my SD card mostly bigger ones. There is an option for transferring apps to SD card.
But SD card is useful not only for this single purpose but for all kinda things..it is hard to carry all kinda lens and camera equipments everywhere so ya smartphone is the best option for that, to create a family video now 4k 60fps, 8k available which needs a lot of space, 256gb is not enough for 4k or 8k.
Your movies, musics, images, downloaded YouTube high resolution videos, everything along with 4k,8k recorded ones and heavy apps need a lot of space.
So, external SD card slot is must.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

missing sd card support in s series.

It will be highly appreciated if samsung bring back sd card support to its flagship s series .

Pls bring back sd card support.

0 Likes