Original topic:

Need Manual Pro mode like s10 in s10 lite also

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 08:55 PM)
subratd
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
There seems to be one of the major camera feature missing in S10 lite as there is no shutter speed adjustment as well as scene adjustments in pro mode which is quite disappointing.
Samsung please help to add this feature so that it will be complete power packed beast phone with best camera features

Pro Mode in S10

Pro mode in S10 lite ( Same as A series) quite disappointing 
kanna25896
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i Agree...we need this feature very badly..what is the point in selling flagship device without flagship features 🤔
0 Likes
Dukoff
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Samsung, we really need this as an option. Even though the phone is not a full flagship phone it has flagship specs which we cannot fully enjoy.

Please address this feature with the next update. Do it for your customers

0 Likes
SonuS10Lite
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I agree need full control of camera
0 Likes
Vasilis_NG
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches. 

Love,

Samsung Support, check their reply above

0 Likes
nishcanc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Is there any chance of receiving the full pro mode in future updates ?
theharpreet
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
really surprised ! It seems like Samsung has renamed A Series to Lite, No shutter speed control
0 Likes
Melli906
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I agree with everyone before. For this price and this camera, the pro mode needs to be updated! This is very disappointing. 

0 Likes
DEM0N194
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Such an old thread and still no update for the camera app... Shame on you Samsung, next time I'm buying a different phone. My 3 yo camera has a better camera app tsk tsk tsk

Vasilis_NG
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Today I've contacted the Official "Samsung Greece" website, with a complaint that they advertise this product as an A Grade Camera, although one of the most amazing features is missing. I felt cheated by false advertising. I picked this phone over the Samsung  Note 10 Lite for 3 Reasons: 1st ip68 rating since I work in a school environment, and 2nd because of the camera, and 3rd because of the appearance of a Snapdragon Model in Europe in combination with 4500mAh battery. 

The phone is phenomenal but the lack of that feature negates my 2nd criteria. I would be better off with a Note 9s from Xiaomi that provides all that and has a somewhat splash-proof protection and a gorilla glass on the back, which I recently sold to my brother to get the Samsung phone, which is lighter and would surpass the Xiaomi Phone, plus it had the 1080p Steady Shot of the S20. 

Long Story Short, I can't return it since it's opened up, I own it approximately 2 Days, and I'm already selling it. I'm saying goodbye to Samsung again, since the battery optimization is really bad to the rest of the available models and the price point is unrealistic to the current market. 

If it was a software issue they would have done it already but I think they can't..

Trivia info. My 2nd brother owns a Galaxy A71 which has the awesome Pro Mode of S7 and other S series phones, though the Official Service of Samsung that has two testing phones, A) the A50 and B) the A71 lack those features. 

It seems that Samsung has lost its way and maybe skips this feature from this awesome phone to justify the bad Exynos "Top" Tier overpriced phones. 

Your employee stated it's our policy we can't have it returned to us or upgrade you since you felt cheated from false marketing, even though I stated that as a Family we've been buying Samsung Devices a long time now. From the S2, S4, Tab S2, S7 EdgeX2, S10Lite (A joke of a phone), and a Sasmung TV. 

We've paid more than enough to your company, enjoy it, since it lasted too long. 

Cya

Active Level 2
Galaxy S

I am deeply irritated with Samsung. Note 10 Lite, A71 and even A51. Everyone has a complete Pro mode for photos. And they are all cheaper than the S10 Lite. And what irritates me most is that Samsung's attendants are all complete I.D.I.O.T.S. They never know anything about anything. They have no technical knowledge. Samsung does not offer any training or technical courses for attendants. The only thing they do is copy and paste ready-made answers as a solution to common problems. But when the question does not involve a common problem, they never know how to answer. They don't even try to get information from the mobile engineering team. The only thing they have is sympathy, that's all. Samsung hires people for customer service and the only requirement to be hired is friendliness. It doesn't matter if they are s.t.u.p.i.d or if they don't have any technical knowledge. It doesn't matter if the answers and solutions they offer are useless to 99% of customers, as long as they are friendly is what matters. I contacted Samsung technical support in several countries. They never know if the professional camera features will ever make it to the S10 Lite. Exospherical incompetence.

This is Samsung's customer service policy.