Original topic:

Navigation buttons irrelevant response

(Topic created on: 04-26-2022 01:51 AM)
Nk98
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am using s22 ultra and from past 20 days I am facing some issue with navigation buttons it's clicking automatically sometimes when I am using any other app
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Once change theme and try

Also restart your device and check
Nk98
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I tried but didn't worked
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Same issue with me brother. While using Samsung Note App, Home button is automatically pressed. This even seen in screen recordings done to check the issue. I think samsung will resolve this issue through May security patch. Fingers crossed.
0 Likes
Nk98
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have updated to may update and will check if issue persists
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
For the time being, to avoid home button press, Please try to use Different Navigation style shown in the image. It worked for me.SmartSelect_20220426-014243_Settings_14178_1650917563.jpg
0 Likes
Nk98
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Will try this
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes