Original topic:

NEVER UPGRADE YOUR SAMSUNG FIRMWARE

(Topic created on: 09-26-2017 10:17 PM)
ravi0071
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
FROM SOURCES OF SAMSUNG I COME TO KNOW THAT SAMSUNG ITSELF ADDS BUGS IN ITS FIRMWARE OF MOBILE AFTER 2-3 UPGRADES TO MAKE YOUR MOBILE SLOW SO THAT YOU WILL BE FORCED TO BUY NEW MOBILE AFTER 2-3 YEARS
14 Comments
Phoenix7
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i dont think so... if so.. you can download and downgrade your firmware to previous one.
i have a fully updated galaxy tab 1st edition and note 800 still working fine.
I heared these type of news in iphones that they are forcing to buy new one after some years by crashing firmware.
if a company is doing that, what willl be their confidence that we will buy new phone of same company phone.? what is the logic in that..??
0 Likes
ravi0071
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
logic behind this is generally Android customers use Android phones and iphone customers will use iphone. 10 % people switch to completely new system like android to iphone or vice versa but 90 % people will buy same android and same company's phone. I got this info from one of my known who works in SAMSUNG research and development department. myself and many of my friends have same experience...
0 Likes
Phoenix7
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ha ha ha.. nice logic.... android is not a company man... if samsung do so.. we will got to another company not iphone what will samsung gain?? ... in android phones we have complete freedom to downgrade the firmware we need..
i cant accept your foolish concept..
0 Likes
mjhs69G
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
You are absolutely right, noticing it since 2013 while using my S4 & now with my S7 Edge it's exactly the same 😑
Galaxy S
In this very competitive market, you know it's total bullshit. you think why it's bullshit.
0 Likes