Original topic:

NETWORK ISSUES

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 06:51 PM)
Rypaulvillanueva
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Hello, hope someone can help. I have an issue with my S21 Ultra wherein my network has been intermittent or while using my data it goes airplane mode then goes back on. From 4G/5G symbol it turns into this 🚫 then goes back to 4G/5G after a few seconds. I have tried to factory reset my phone but the problem still persists. It is not a service provider issue also since I already replaced my sim card to a new one. This started to happen when I last updated my phone last January 15, 2022. Appreciate the help/recommendations. Thanks! 

259706446_3056261521306791_5702145960619583281_n.jpg

30 Comments
SVASIND
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This is why you no need to buy those **bleep** samsung, (buy Samsung and face problems..)-slogan...

I hope someone can help you
0 Likes
venom
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Ya u go and try other chinese brands..its much worse...samsung will always fix it if it is a bug
0 Likes
SVASIND
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ya its much better than samsung...
0 Likes
venom
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Nothing is better than samsung..u will realise it sooner or later
0 Likes
SVASIND
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have already realized nothing dissatisfied than samsung...

(I am one of the samsung fan until vintage but not now) and also I can't love any other brand rather samsung..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you can't help then please don't comment.
0 Likes
SVASIND
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Then why did you comment ?😎
0 Likes
Moustache
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
@svasind you are chuuutiya. Please know it and never ever forget it. You are that person in the room who everyone hates and prays to god that he dies out of a cardiac arrest instantly without wasting their even a single second. Please die.
0 Likes
SVASIND
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
@Moustache you are chuuutiya . Please know it and ever forgot it..You are that person in the room who everyone hates and prays to god that he dies out of a cardiac arrest instantly without wasting their even a single second. Please die. 🤣..
0 Likes