Original topic:

My s23 ultra drains too quickly

(Topic created on: 03-05-2023 09:45 PM)
muneer_kochi
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Everyone (different review videos on yt) says this phone lasts for 7-9 hr on **bleep** gaming and 1.5 - 2 days of normal use, but my s23 ultra drops a percentage every 4-5 mins. I am not even a gamer, i mostly use the phone for texting and watching videos. I also tried safe mode and battery drops the same way. I went to service center to get this checked and they run some test using a device and told me that my phone is perfectly fine and what I am getting on my phone is normal. I'm bit confused on what to believe 
15 Comments
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung battery quality is worst
0 Likes
Vipulo07
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Its not
0 Likes
Vipulo07
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Giving battery even more than my 14 pro max
PS19
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
How much battery life you are getting and if possible please share you settings.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Check your apps for the culprit. Download Gsam battery monitor and enable adb permissions. Charge it to 100% & check for 'Times Awake' stats
muneer_kochi
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
I personally don't think any app is the culprit here, but I'll try this anyway. Thanks for your input.
0 Likes
ABSABS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Did you update the phone with February update.. if yes then this is the culprit.. wait for march update..
My phone dropped 10 percent battery in 8 hour overnight in during idle condition which is very very bad whereas my S22 ultra dropped only 4%. Hope march update will fix it.
muneer_kochi
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes I did made this update, but I have this issue from even before that, from the beginning itself.
0 Likes