Original topic:

My s21 is heating very highh after latest software update & Battery drain issue

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 08:06 PM)
amanseven
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My phone is getting very high heating issue after lastest software update.. and also battery is draining very fast. All the flagship feel of s21 is lost. Another problem is , my watch active 2 is also disconnecting frequently after this update and watch active 2 is ubanle to check software update in galaxy wearable app.
Please fix it on priority in new update
15 Comments
liku45
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
It seem to be my problem with slow charging I am not sure but I think this is due to the latest software update
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Format the phone and see...
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Clear the catches
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro After 3.0 update all are facing like this issue .. But when i ask customer service .. The server say some trouble shoot steps but i already do that after the server says that place visit samsung showroom u will get solution
0 Likes
Galaxy S
And what i say for that responce ..
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Since the May update my phone has come closer to the perfection i need.
Battery has started to give better results, negligible heating, full optimization, fast processing.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Which region are u residing and are u using exynos
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm from Uttarakhand and yes exynos version
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I am from bangladesh and my last update was of 1st april and my main issue is heating upto 44 deg while using camera for 5-10 mins continuously and samsung customer care is saying it is quite normal. Were you facing similar issue before giving ur may update? And its fixed now after giving that update? My phone is still in 7 days replacement warrenty. Thats why trying to be sure whether this issue will be fixed by next update.
Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20210508-203115_Software update.jpg

0 Likes