Original topic:

My s20 plus is heating up too much in 120 hz mode even when left idle

(Topic created on: 05-16-2021 11:17 AM)
prakamya
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My phone s20 plus exynos version is updated to the latest software and still when i use it at 120 hz it heats up too much and is sometimes even hot to touch 
What should i do 
This has been happening forever since i bought the phone i even got it checked at service centre and still is heating up pretty bad 
15 Comments
Galaxy S
No solutions ..even hangsung don't know how to solve🤣😆
prakamya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hasn't anyone sued samsung for this scam?
Galaxy S
Only process is to direct launch complaint to consumer forum for their worst low grade material at high price
한소희
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Exynos 990 is trash !
Galaxy S
Not exynos 😆 the worst quality software + one ui just destroyed every device.... if you want to experience snapdragon varient then please come to our discord world wide community forum then you can understand 😆🤣
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Bhai samsung ka flagship phone khrido or wo heat na ho.... impossible
Vis Gopan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same experience is with all the S20 plus users out here. If you are a person who need to stretch out the battery for a day, then consider using the standard 60hz mode with FHD+ resolution set along with medium power saving mode.
Then you may be able to run for a day. Still the above thing only works when you are a medium to power user and not a gamer.
Forget using 120hz and gaming on these devices and settle being a normal user to have an amount of satisfaction.
prakamya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Dude we payed 78,000 rupees for just this
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Or ek saal k andar 49k se niche aa gya...ye bhaut bdi chot kri thi samung ne apne customers pr... ispe toh case bnta hai.