Original topic:

My favorite 5 features in Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 01-25-2021 08:46 PM)
Dinesh_Shukla
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hey friends,

The newly launched Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra have very amazing features & powerful specifications, which makes this phone very great in its category. 

In this post, I'm sharing some of mine favorite features of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. 
So, let's get started....

1. CAMERA 
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has very excellent camera that can click very stunning pictures in any conditions. The 12MP Wide-angle Camera, a 108MP Main sensor with OIS, a 10MP 3x optical Telephoto sensor with OIS and a 10MP 10x optical Telephoto sensor works great in the phone. 

2. DESIGN 
The Galaxy S21 Ultra Smartphone's design is very premium looking when you feel in real. The Phantom Black variant is my personal favorite, which looks so classy & stylish also gives us a luxurious feeling at the end.

3. S-PEN 
Samsung also gives the support of S-Pen in this premium S21 Ultra phone from which you can do your favorite things and any other stuff on it very easily & effortlessly.

4. DISPLAY 
In the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra device, you get one of the best displays. The display supports HDR10+ which makes us our viewing experience really good. The adaptive 120Hz refresh rate is very fast to do any kind of heavy things with ease without taking any tension of charging. 

5. Performance 
The performance of the Galaxy S21 Ultra is really powerful bcz it's powered by the Exynos 2100 chipset. The overall experience will becomes 100x when you play heavy games, download extra GB softwares etc.

So these are my personal favorite features of the above said Smartphone. 
Tell me your thoughts in the comments below.?

Thanks 
Dinesh

10 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
👍👍👍
Dinesh_Shukla
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yeah..tnx ✌
Ehsank