Original topic:

My S9 plus suffering from colour loss or screen burn.How to fix it?

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 08:55 AM)
AmuS
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My S9 plus suffering from colour loss or screen burn.How to fix it?Any1 knows please help me resolve this issue.It is really frustrating.
19 Comments
titan3
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Do you mean Yellow lights issue when you change brightness?
0 Likes
AmuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes, kind of..colours are becoming dull..and brightness is also affected..Any solution??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
colour loss I think after last update...brightness of screen is dim like....it can solve by next update only....but if you don't post any screenshots then we can't understand that it's display burn in issue or something....because if it is display burn in issue then only way is to change the display no other option for s amoled screen
0 Likes
AmuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
last update i did it from the service centre itself.So it was properly done.And it just happened suddnly.My phone did not fall down or there is no physical damage or water issue..How to fix it ???.i will post a display image of it for your reference.
0 Likes
AmuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
this is the quality of colours now..very dull and low brightness.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I think there is no problem in this...because I am not able to notice any fault in this immage....anyway do one thing ...go to display settings then tap on dark mood option...then check whether apply dark mood on wallpaper option is on or off ...if it's on then switch off it.....but I can assure you that last security patches of s9 series have that bugs because I can also feel brightness of display is not up to the mark ...it's looks like dull images only...regarding that I launched a complaint already
0 Likes
AmuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ok.But there is a certain colour loss..may be image is not that clear..colours are very dull after the issue..purple seem to be light blue kind of..so u can imagine the difference..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
your device iris scanner is ok?I am facing a typical issue ....when I am taking a photo by builtin camera app then trying to unlock my device with iris scanner..then the area of iris turning into dark blackish pink...this issue overcomes when again I I restart my device
0 Likes
Michael23
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
colour loss could be because of software or something. but I'm sure that Display burning cannot be fixx. try to updat your S9 from Service centre.