Original topic:

My S21 Ultra went black. I can't fix it. I don't know what I should do now?

(Topic created on: 06-17-2021 07:16 PM)
gonzaleza267
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Today I was using my phone while laying on my bed (while charging). All of a sudden, it started flickering (going darker and darker)and 5 seconds later the screen went totally black. I was taken by surprise because I bought this phone 4 months ago and it's the second time something like this happens.

2 months ago the screen started flickering (but I could see everything since the brightness didn't go away). I restarted the device and the problem solved. This time it's different and it's not coming back. It occasionally starts flickering with some positive and negative color, still, I'm almost unable to distinguish anything.

I watched some videos on youtube about how to fix the issue. I tried every single thing and it didn't work. I forced restart, I recharged my phone, I played with the buttons, pressed the screen and the back, but nothing. I bought it through AT&T trade-in, I don't know if I should ask for a replacement, or for it to be fixed. Help my guys please, what should I do?

3 Comments
aarib
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
AT&T...?
May b its a region unlocked issue..
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Visit a service center, if there is no water damage and you are in the country from where you purchased it, it will be fixed for free.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes